It’s been just over 4 years since we released our first BETA of the check-in system! We’ve seen over 3 million individuals checked in and made a number of improvements since then but it’s time to take check-in to the next level.
We’ve been gathering feedback from customers and have compiled a list of what we would love to see in version 2. Below we have outlined our thoughts and we’d love to hear from you to see if there’s anything you’d like to see.
- Completely overhaul the check-in interface design for better usability and speed
- Overview and statistics of check-ins on the day
- Upload custom label designs for specific service types
- Add barcodes to labels
- Choose the number of labels to be printed for specific demographics, rooms and service types
- Disable label printing for specific demographics, rooms and service types
- Add support for Brother, Zebra and Citizen printers
- Ability to add people and families from self check-in (and yes, we’ll add support for different last names!)
- Ability to customize which fields can be changed when adding or editing people
- Ability to disable editing of people from self check-in
- Mobile and tablet apps
- Check people into group meetings and events (with custom label styles)
- Record who checked children in
- Global check out all button
- View the names of room leaders when viewing a check-in room
- Ability to notify other parties of incidents (e.g: production team can be asked to put messages on projector screens)
- Ability to exclude contacts and archived from self check-in
- Parents can record other individuals who have the ability to check a child out and who to contact in case of incident
- Better support for multiple service check-ins
- API support
We’ll be starting on the new version of check-in very soon and need your help finalizing the feature list. If you would like to provide some feedback, please fill out this form as we’d love to hear from you.
We will be running version 2 as a BETA so you can give it a good test and provide feedback before we roll it out live.
Looking forward to it! Thanks in advance to all those who provide their feedback 🙂
The comments are closed.